This is a blog devoted to my fishing endeavors. It will include product reviews and some commentary on my latest conquests. I must confess that I am not a professional fisherman. I am at best a novice, but I've been fishing all my life. So this blog may be helpful to all of that enjoy fishing, not just for those that fish everyday.
Ratings System
My ratings system is based on a 5 point system. 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. The rating system is called Fishy Wishys.
An example of a review would be 5 Fishy Wishys for an excellent product.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Fished a Little
Today I managed to get up to the pond near my house. It has some good beaver dams. I got my fly stroke down by the end. I only caught one though. It was fun. I think I'll have to go again this week. Summer classes have been brutal. Diplomacy has been really fun. Id give up another 3 weeks for that class any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment