Ratings System

My ratings system is based on a 5 point system. 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. The rating system is called Fishy Wishys.
An example of a review would be 5 Fishy Wishys for an excellent product.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vacation Fishing

After not having much luck this summer. I went on vacation in another part of the state. They don't appear to be having as much trouble with the smoke as we've had. This area near Jackson Hole also appears to be in better shape with their water situation. Around Laramie we are really low in all of our rivers. This little creek appeared full of water and fish.


This is the fish Sara caught. I think it was some kind of Cut Throat hi-brid. It had some cut throat features, but some just didn't fit the picture in the Wyoming fishing guide that the Game and Fish put out. It's kinda sad that it's been so long since I've seen a Cut Throat, but they just aren't in are area like they used to be when I was a kid.








The pictures here where taken with my new case for my iPhone. The brand is called Lifeproof. It allows me to take pictures completely submerged. The top and bottom pictures were taken with my fish still on the line. You can see the marking in the top two that appear to indicate a Cut Throat. I was smart enough to go into town after not having much luck the first day. The guy at the fly store in Afton was nice enough to tell me what they would bite on. He was right. If your ever in Afton it's right under the horn arch in the middle of town. They have a surprisingly large amount flies and other supplies. I forgot leads, and the guy showed me how to make them last longer. I thought that was really cool of him. I give this store a 5 fishy wishys. I also give my Lifeproof case a full 5 fishy wishy rating. It worked way better then I ever expected.



There will be more pictures coming, but class starts soon. I will be pretty busy. I will need a brief distraction. This blogging stuff provides the perfect distraction.

 Thanks guys and I promise they is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment