Ratings System

My ratings system is based on a 5 point system. 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. The rating system is called Fishy Wishys.
An example of a review would be 5 Fishy Wishys for an excellent product.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graduation

Well finishing fans last night I was awarded my diploma. (I actually earned this one last fall but the only award them in the spring). My sister and I both received our associates degrees last night. Not bad for a couple of high school drop outs. It is a big first step but for me it is only that. A first step in the right direction.

I am truly blessed to have such a great family supporting me in this endeavor. With a little luck and a lot more hard work I'll be graduating again next spring with my bachelors degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment