Ratings System

My ratings system is based on a 5 point system. 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. The rating system is called Fishy Wishys.
An example of a review would be 5 Fishy Wishys for an excellent product.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

No Fishies No Cry

Well I didn't get to fish this weekend. It actually snowed throughout the entire weekend. I looks like we are going to get a little more before it lets up. I will definitely be going some time this week. Oh well.

Keep a look out for my next review. I believe it will be on my new reel that I purchased last summer. It wasn't the priciest but I got the most bang for my book with the least amount of money.

I'll also talk about the low cost rod I've had for nearly 3 years now. This is the rod I use with my new reel. I could afford to buy some more expensive stuff. I've found out over the years just how high quality doesn't alway mean you have to pay a high price.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment