Well I checked out the fishing report for this weekend and Sunday is supposed to be a good day. I'll be posting some pictures on this trip. Even if I get skunked I'll still show you all the spot.
As soon as the weather turns nice I'll be taking the float tube for spin in a lake I've never been to before. I know I haven't given my opinion on the float tube yet, but I'll give you a hint about it. It is worth money even if you only get to use it a handful of times. Only down side is if it ain't nice you'll freeze without full body wading suit.
This is a blog devoted to my fishing endeavors. It will include product reviews and some commentary on my latest conquests. I must confess that I am not a professional fisherman. I am at best a novice, but I've been fishing all my life. So this blog may be helpful to all of that enjoy fishing, not just for those that fish everyday.
Ratings System
My ratings system is based on a 5 point system. 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. The rating system is called Fishy Wishys.
An example of a review would be 5 Fishy Wishys for an excellent product.
No comments:
Post a Comment