Ratings System

My ratings system is based on a 5 point system. 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. The rating system is called Fishy Wishys.
An example of a review would be 5 Fishy Wishys for an excellent product.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Weekend Trip

Perhaps a trip to the GreenBelt here in Laramie will be my weekend fishing project. We have a wonderful river (The Laramie River) that runs right through town. It has some nice little Brown Trout. The very first time I fished it I caught 2 Browns and 1 Chub. It was great, but I haven't caught anything else since then. I did have a couple bites last time, so I'm hoping to slay them this time.

I believe this trip I'll pull out my fly rod. I'm not too practiced on this form of fishing yet. Every time I go out and give a shot I get a little bit better. Who knows, maybe this time I'll actually catch a big one with it. My fishing advisor app says it will be an average day, but my hopes are high.
This is a picture of near were I fish

No comments:

Post a Comment